top of page

Jason Barnes Memoria Group

Public·14 members

Matching Rings For Couples: What you must be aware of

Veretta, Eternity or Riviera The Riviera is a well-known wedding ring. It is an ring of metal, typically white gold, with a continuous line (usually diamonds) but not always. It could be made up of five diamonds, or an entire circumference made of precious stones.

It could also comprise two rows of stones and is often reminiscent to an Elizabethan crown. The diamonds aren't placed around the entire circumference, but only a portion (also to make it more comfortable) and it is often referred to as half-eternity.

It is an expression of love that never ends. It is used as an anniversary band for important milestones, like 10 years of married life.

Couple Jewelry Sets, also known as Fede is the most well-known ring used for weddings. It is typically a smooth metal band made of yellow gold. The size as well as the thickness and curvature can vary. There are those who choose variations made of white gold or with a tiny diamond set in the band. The wedding date, as well as the names of the couple are usually engraved within. In Central-Eastern Europe and the Iberian Peninsula the ring is typically placed on the left ring-finger.

In the past, it was only worn by the bride while today it is commonplace for it to be worn by both spouses, beyond the customs and beliefs of religions.

Toi et Moi or Contrarie A ring with two similar stones that meet one before the other. They are often not identical and this coupled with the position makes it clear that we are talking about two different individuals who meet and complete each to complete each other. This ring symbolizes for the unbreakable union of two lovers. Napoleon gave it to his future wife Josephine who wrote on it the words "You and I, forever". The popularity of the ring grew following the fact. This ring is a great choice for variations in style and design as the stones are distinct with strong contrasts, but also harmony and symmetry. Sometimes, the tops of the stones are shaped like snake heads. The important thing is to emphasize unity and duality.

Trinity It was invented by Louis Cartier and has been copied and popularized since. It is made up of three metal bands, rose gold for love (originally made in platinum) yellow gold for loyalty, and white gold for friendship.

The Trinity also has a significance in the religion of Christianity, and the name certainly recalls it (Holy Trinity). In Russia the Trinity ring has always been the wedding ring, which is worn on the right.

Trilogy is not to be confused with the trinity that we have just seen. It is a band with three stones, usually diamonds. It is an expression of love and commitment, as well as a way to show your fiancée's financial security. The three stones symbolize love forever which is today, yesterday and tomorrow. In the language of lovers, this means I love you, I will love and I have loved you. If it is composed of diamonds It also has the meaning of a permanent unbreakable, indestructible bond.

It is usually used by couples who are married in a church ceremony for the religious meaning that is associated with it, that is, the Trinity (I know it's confusing with the Trinity) Father, Son and Holy Spirit and will bless the marriage.

The number 3 is an extremely symbolic number. It is associated with strength, love and purity.

These rings lend themselves to design interpretations and mix-ups, for example the trilogy is a cross between a riviera and a solitaire. It could also feature smaller stones on the entire band, such as an eternity.

The trinity can be covered by small stones, for example three intertwined rings. Solitaires can be decorated with diamonds.

I hope you will enjoy this article. I learned a great deal, as I had no knowledge of wedding and engagement rings. I had to do extensive research.

This led me to discover and re-discover many things I had forgotten. (If you want to learn more Here are the sources I used). In fact the article was supposed to be one, but it turned out to be two.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page